Announcement

Let me know if you are linking this blog to your page and I will put a link to yours.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to my personal blog. This will be about my random musings, something that is not as short as "status updates" in the facebook and not relevant to my usual postings at the Center for World Coflict and Peace.

I will also use this blog as the repository for my articles both in the newspapers and in the mailing list. Some of the articles are written in Indonesia, and because I am a lazy bum, I will not attempt to translate them to English unless I have the will to do so.

Anyway, welcome and thanks for coming. Hope I will have the discipline to maintain this blog, otherwise, well, we can make this a blog about me looking at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment