Announcement

Let me know if you are linking this blog to your page and I will put a link to yours.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Twitwar!

This Politico cartoon has been "bugging" me for a few months already. Somehow I keep getting back to this editorial cartoon, thinking why this really fascinates me. Is it because of the surrealistic scene of two adults putting blue birds on the catapults (and they don't even seem to care - well except the one on the top right)? Or is it because the oped cartoonist able to mix in a lot of stuffs, from the "Angry Bird" phenomenon, the "Blue Birds" of Twitter, and the squabbling gridlock in Washington (in this case between Cantor and Schumer)?

I guess, in the end, the blue birds are just so cute with their angry eyebrows. I am surprised Twitter has not been, you know, trying to hijack the entire "angry bird" fad, selling blue birds like that, calling it "Twitter War" or "Twitwar" or whatever. I would buy one blue plushie bird for sure.

You know, if I can afford it, I would love to buy the original drawing, if it is for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment